How You Can Help
- Join CACWA. A supporting membership will help us continue to help communities develop and sustain Children's Advocacy Centers throughout Washington. Download the membership application below.
- Donate to your local center.
- Ask your employer to consider a corporate sponsorship of CACWA. To find out more, contact us at 360-753-3703.
- Ask your community service organization to donate to CACWA. To find out more, contact us at 360-753-3703.
- Tell your legislators why you think Children's Advocacy Centers are an important part of the community response to child abuse. CACWA receives state and federal funds to support CACs in Washington. Your support matters! Find your local legislators here.
- Report child abuse. You may be saving the life of a child.
- Become trained through Stewards of Children™ so you know the signs and symptoms of child sexual abuse and learn how to protect your child -- and all children in your community -- from sexual abuse.
- Use GoodSearch as your search engine. Powered by Yahoo, GoodSearch allows you to search the web while providing financial support to our organization. Each time you search the web, GoodSearch donates a penny to CACWA. That may not seem like much, but those pennies add up to real money for CACWA. And if you shop through GoodSearch at dozens of name-brand stores, you will raise even more money for CACWA.